Treatment of personal data
Pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30/6/2003 and subsequent amendments, www.marcocalzolai.com communicates to its customers and/or users that the personal information provided at the time of the signing of the purchase order and/or compilation of the bill are excluded from the consent of the person concerned in that they are collected and held only on the basis of the tax/tribute obligations set out by law, by the European Community regulations and norms.
The personal data of the customer are treated for promotion and publicity purposes only if expressly and previously allowed by the customer himself or herself with the confirmation on the appropriate box on the registration form. Article 7 of the legislation, which is reproduced below, identifies the rights of which the customer is the owner in relation to the treatment of personal data provided. It should be noted that the personal data provided by customers will not be divulged to third parties for purposes of commercial information or sending of advertising material or for the fulfillment of market research or interactive commercial communication.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- 1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning himself or herself, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- 2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of the personal data;
- b) of the purpose and mode of treatment;
- c) regarding the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- d) of the identification of the owner, the responsible persons and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can come to their awareness in that they are a designated representative in the territory of the country, of those responsible or appointed parties.
- 3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) the updating, correction, or, when there is a personal interest, the integration of the data.
- b) the deletion, transformation in anonymous form or the block of the data treated in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently treated;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) were brought to the attention, as well as their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- 4. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the treatment of his or her own personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending of advertising material or direct sale or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.
It is possible to download Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 at this link [dlgs 20030630_196 privacy.pdf]